Update 1.07 has arrived for eFootball PES 2021, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
The new season update should now be available for all platforms that eFootball PES 2021 have been released on.
While Konami has not yet revealed patch notes for the PC and console versions of the game yet, they did post an update for the mobile iterations of the game.
It seems like the new patch that has been released today updates the uniforms and face models for many of the players in the game. It also looks like some minor bug fixes have also been implemented to the game.
You can read the details posted down below.
eFootball PES 2021 Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Updated club team uniforms.
- Updated national team uniforms.
- Updated league emblems.
- Updated face models.
- Updated player portraits.
- Added manager portraits.
- Updated commentary data.
- Fixes for various other issues were also applied in this update.
If more official patch notes are released by Konami, we’ll be sure to update this post. For more on today’s update, you can visit the official website. eFootball PES 2021 is available now for the PC, PS4, Xbox One, Android and iOS platforms
Update: The official PES Twitter page posted more about Data Pack 6.0. This is the update that has been released on all platforms. You can check out the details below.
- Did you know that #PES2021 has all 24 UEFA EURO 2020™ teams fully licensed? #DP6 updates a number of those national team kits AND includes new official UEFA EURO 2020™ referee kits.
- Experience 5 UEFA EURO 2020™ licensed stadiums in #PES2021: Wembley Stadium, Fußball Arena München, Amsterdam Arena, Gazprom Arena and Stadio Olimpico.
- #DP6 also introduces cosmetic updates including player appearances from the likes of France GRIEZMANN, Scotland COOPER, Denmark MAEHLE, Portugal RONALDO and Turkey SÖYÜNCÜ as well as official UEFA EURO 2020™ sleeve badges, including a champions badge for the current holders.
- This article was updated on:May 20th, 2021