Update 1.57 has arrived for Elite Dangerous and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
A new update is about to be released for the console versions of Elite Dangerous later today. If you own the PS4 version of the game, the patch number should be 1.57.
The console updates will be deployed on 10:00 UTC / 11:00 BST and downtime will only last for around 10 minutes. Most of today’s update is simply to fix bug issues that were present in previous patches released in the past.
Some known issues are still ongoing and will be addressed in the near future. You can read the full patch notes below.
Elite Dangerous Update 1.57 Patch Notes
- A fix has been implemented for engineered weapons dealing extreme amounts of damage.
- Console players can no longer go Supersize for an extra ‘X credits’ (McDonald’s references? Come on, Sally…).
- A fix has been implemented to address an issue whereby extremely large value combat bonds would be displayed incorrectly, preventing hand-in.
- This issue actually looked more like you were being swindled by Interstellar Factors for an overinflated number of credits. This was actually an issue with how the game was choking a bit on really high numbers.
- Top bounties now display correctly in each system.
- No more ‘fake news’ with crime stats.
- Improvements have been made to material fragments when they are mined from deposits.
- This will reduce the likelihood of fragments getting stuck inside asteroids.
- Fix for a server crash.
- Again, one of those infamous blips which in ‘server land’ definitely aren’t random, but they’re a bit complex to run through in the notes here
Info taken above comes from the game’s official website. Elite Dangerous is out now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.