Update 1.28 has arrived for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Mediatonic has now released a new update for Fall Guys that should be rolling out now for all available platforms. If you are playing the game on PS4, the update should be number 1.28.
The file size may differ depending on how up to date you have downloaded all of the previous patches. Update 1.27 only had a file size of 250 MB.
The new update adds some new content to the game, as well as the usual bug fixes. You can read the full details of it posted down below.
Fall Guys Update 1.28 Patch Notes
- New Round – Introducing ‘Sum Fruit’, a new logic Round!
- Multiple Round variations – We’ve added variations to lots of existing Rounds, including plenty into our classic Season 1 Rounds. These will appear when you least expect, including:
- Fall Mountain – Anti-gravity zones and flippers added.
- Gate Crash and Door Dash – Numerous conveyor belts and obstacles added, altering the available paths through both Rounds
- Slime Climb – Expanding balloons added to ending sequence, stumble carefully!
- Bubble Trouble – Look out for King Frog!
- Treetop Tumble – Get super floaty with an anti-gravity variant.
- Door Dash – New ending variant with water and expanding balloons.
- …And loads more!
Fixes and Improvements
- [Hoarders] Fall Guys will no longer be knocked down by balls
- [Lost Temple] Improvements to issues grabbing crown
- [Royal Fumble] Patched an additional exploit where a Fall Guy could climb an invisible platform [Costumes] Improvements to clipping at waist for various costumes
- [Menus] Newsfeed no longer pops-up with already-viewed messages
- [Menus] Fixed blank Show Selector if a new show is added while player is in-game
- [Lost Temple] Fixed Fall Guy clipping through checkerboard floor
- [Lily Leapers] Fixed some instances of players falling through the platforms
- [Rhino Rampage] Various improvements to rhino behaviour
- [Settings – Audio] Reset button added to Audio Options
- [Fall Guy] Improved Fall Guy’s recovery time to a standing position after diving on a conveyor belt
- [Squads] Nameplates will now display in correct order on victory screen [
- Rounds] Various improvements to textures on PS4
- [In-Game UI] Fixed 3-second black screen after exiting during the loading screen of an in-progress game
Info taken above is from the game’s official Discord channel. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is available now on PS4 and PC.