Update 1.30 has arrived for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Mediatonic has now released a new patch for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout that should be rolling out now for all platforms. The PS4 patch number is 1.30 and the file size should be around 2.132 GB.
One of the biggest changes to this update is a new UI and menu look. Some more rounds are coming to the game later in the season too.
Aside from the new content, the usual bug fixes have also been included. You can check out the full patch notes below.
Fall Guys Update 1.30 Patch Notes
– 4 additional Rounds will be coming to Xtreme Fall Guys later in the season:
- Skyline Stumble
- Treetop Tumble
- Lily Leapers
- Roll On
- Updated UI!
- Improvements to ball weights on rounds such as Fall Ball, Snowy Scrap, and Rock’n’Roll
- Roll On intro camera fixed
- ‘Monkey’ outfit no longer appears pinkish in team rounds
- Team colours are no longer different during the Victory screen than the ones displayed during a team round
- Custom Lobbies: Roll Call Show no longer skips to the final round when launched at max capacity in a Custom Lobby
- Fixed an issue where players could fall out of bounds on Lilly Leapers when being launched by the hammers
- Fixed an issue where Fall Guys could become stuck between the platforms and fans on Treetop Tumble
The following info posted above comes from the game’s official website. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is available now for the PC and PS4 platforms.