Update 3.34 has arrived for Fortnite, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Epic Games has now released a new update for Fortnite today that should be available for all platforms. If you are playing the game on PS4 and PS5, the patch numbers are 3.34 and 01.000.044 respectively. Otherwise this is known as version 18.20 for everyone else.
Much like many other updates before it, this new patch adds a ton of items to both the Creative and Battle Royale modes of the game. Some major bug fixes are also a part of this new update.
You can read about some of the changes posted down below.
Fortnite Update 3.34 Patch Notes (18.20)
MAJOR BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue involving players not being able to use a Fishing Rod while in the passenger seat of a Motorboat or in the back of an OG Bear truck.
- Fixed an issue involving Battle Pass page unlock progress not always tracking correctly.
- Fixed an issue involving Nintendo Switch players not being heard in voice chat by players on other consoles.
- Fixed an issue with Customizable Light Dim transition when players join in progress.
- Fixed an issue with the Lock Device to prevent a failed signal when disabled.
- Fixed an issue with the Matchmaking Portal device UI.
- Fixed an issue with the Area Fog that caused it to not work with the VFX Spawner.
- Fixed an issue with the Radio device that caused some tracks loops to be skipped after a certain time.
PREFAB & GALLERY UPDATES
- Primitive Shapes Gallery Update
- We have added 7 primitives to the gallery that are 6x larger than the previous primitives.
- We also added 3 new materials to the primitives.
- World Grid
- Added dark red curtains, drapes and rug to Spooky Prop Gallery B.
PREFAB & GALLERY FIXES
- Fixed an issue where prefab and gallery assets were not resizing correctly.
- Fixed an issue where some props, from Spooky Prop Gallery B, could not be seen from underneath.
- Fixed an issue where the coliseum trim, from Colossal Coliseum Wall Gallery, could not be seen on the hub.
- Added 2 New Islands
- Survival Island – A balanced island with limited resources.
- Survival Island Empty – A balanced island with no foliage.
- Fixed an issue where unused foliage actors were being referenced across multiple islands.
- The Bandage Bazooka now shows up as a “Ranged Weapon” in the Creative Consumables tab.
- Fixed an issue that caused conditional buttons to fail in sending a signal even when disabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be unable to grab items inside of barriers when set to “All”.
- HUD Info Type (Ranked) added
- The ‘All Devices’ tab of the Channel Browser is now sorted alphabetically.
If you want to check out the full patch notes and announcements, you can click to see the official website here and here. Fortnite is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch and Android.