Update 2.07 has arrived for Ghost of Tsushima, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This is the latest in a series of updates released for the game since the launch of the Director’s Cut, and it includes the longest list of improvements yet. This update restores access to the Fundoshi armor for New Game Plus players and fixes issues with a handful of replayable missions. Here’s everything new with Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut update 2.07.
Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.07 Patch Notes
Patch 2.07 for #GhostOfTsushima Director’s Cut is now live. This patch restores the Fundoshi armor to New Game+ players who lost access, and resolves issues with re-playable missions as well as various additional fixes.
— Sucker Punch Productions (@SuckerPunchProd) August 28, 2021
- Restored missing Fundoshi for some New Game+ players who had lost access to it.
- Addressed an issue where replayed missions would not grant the proper rewards until the game was reloaded.
- Addressed an issue where some supply boxes could be restocked upon checkpoint reload.
- Addressed an issue where giving the hut builder supplies then skipping the cutscene would still take the supplies but not complete the objective.
- Addressed an issue where players were not able to join in-progress Legends Survival matches via matchmaking.
- Reduced the length of haptic feedback when fast traveling
- Addressed some issues related to Activity Cards.
- Addressed an issue with Legends leaderboards visibility.
- Various UI improvements, bug and crash fixes.
Sucker Punch will continue to update Ghost of Tsushima in the coming weeks. More patches are on the way, including fixes for Ghost of Tsushima: Legends ahead of the release of the new Rivals mode. Ghost of Tsushima: Legends is getting a substantial update on September 3 that will introduce the aforementioned Rivals mode as well as new changes to gear, Survival mode, and more.
Ghost of Tsushima is available now on PS4 and PS5. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Sucker Punch site.