Update 1.10 has arrived for Guilty Gear Strive, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Arc System Works is about to release a new patch for Guilty Gear Strive on October 15th, 2021. Even though the update won’t be released until later today, the full patch notes have been posted already.
A lot of the characters are getting balance changes and many game modes are also getting fixed. One good item is the addition of the PS4 event “Tournament” feature.
You can check out some of the patch notes for today’s update posted down below.
Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.10 Patch Notes
General / Game Modes
- Added support for the PS4 event “Tournament” feature.
- Pressing the △ button at the main menu displays any upcoming PlayStation Tournaments open to entry, and will automatically match players with their opponents during supported tournaments. This feature is not supported on the PS5 console, or on the PS4 version when running on a PS5 console. (Arc System Works does not provide sponsorships, endorsements, or management.)
- Reduced the network connection time upon login.
- Added a “Sync R-Code with Server” feature under System Settings from the main menu Settings option.
- Using this feature downloads the R-Code from the server and applies it as the R-Code for the current save data. Please use this feature when your save data has been deleted or lost.
- When the player’s suggested floor is the Celestial Floor, they will now begin matching on the Celestial Floor after selecting Quick Start from the main menu.
- When Counter Setting and either Automatic Psych Burst or Automatic Roman Cancel are set simultaneously, the Counter Setting will be prioritized.
- The battle version has been updated from 1.04 to 1.05. You can check the battle version in the Replay Theater, etc. Some missions in Mission Mode have been changed to reflect this.
- Fixed a bug where sound effects for flame attacks would be played multiple times under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where the Maximum Combo Damage and Maximum Combo Hits would not be displayed properly. Previous data will be reset on login, and properly registered from current gameplay.
- Damage from Wall Break will now be included in Maximum Combo Damage, Total Damage Dealt, and Total Damage Taken.
- Fixed a bug where the Network functions would not respond properly, mostly after viewing a large amount of play data from the Ranking screen.
Major Confirmed Issue:
Network features are completely inaccessible under certain play environments.
We are continuing to look into and address this issue.
For more info on the character balances for the game, you can check out the full details on the game’s official website. Guilty Gear Strive is out now for the PC, PS5 and PS4 platforms.