Season of the Haunted is now live in Destiny 2, and as always, there’s a brand new title waiting to be claimed by completionists this season. By completing every triumph from the seasonal Haunted seal, Destiny 2 players will be awarded the illustrious Reaper title which can be proudly displayed above their heads with purple text. Titles are really just for bragging rights, but most Destiny 2 players will agree that they’re serious showpieces for dedicated players. Plus, the Reaper title is the coolest one in a long time. Here’s how to get the Reaper title in Destiny 2, including a full list of all the triumphs needed to unlock it.
All Season of the Haunted Triumphs in Destiny 2
There are 10 Triumphs that must be completed in order to unlock the Reaper title. These triumphs make up the seasonal seal, named Haunted.
- Severance: Complete all seven steps for the Bound in Sorrow mission.
- Vendor Upgrades Unlocked: Unlock all 18 upgrades for the Crown of Sorrow.
- Tritainment: Successfully defeat each Tier 3 Nightmare Containment boss: Elykris, the Machinist; Anaphex, Sworn to Otzot; and Navota, Eir-Spawn.
- Harvester of Sorrows: Bind Nightmares after completing Tier 3 Nightmare Containment activities.
- Malicious Haunt: Defeat combatants and Guardians with Season of the Haunted weapons. Defeated Guardians grant additional progress.
- Reaper’s Blade: Defeat combatants on the Derelict Leviathan with the Scythe.
- Opulent Avarice: Open locked chests with Opulent Keys on the Derelict Leviathan.
- Shadow’s Return: Defeat dangerous Loyalist threats while exploring the Derelict Leviathan destination and claim the associated Triumphs.
- Hear, Don’t Head: In Sever activities, find and listen to all six of Calus’ automatons.
- #1 Fan: Collect all of the dignified effigies of Calus aboard the Derelict Leviathan and proudly display them in the HELM.
These triumphs all involve the new seasonal activities available in Season of the Haunted, including completing t rounds, opening Opulent Chests, and upgrading the Crown of Sorrow. Some of them require you to defeat bosses aboard the Derelict Leviathan, but those triumphs are deceptively short at first glance. Keep reading to find out why.
Associated Shadow’s Return Triumphs
Shadow’s Return is actually a bunch of triumphs rolled into one, requiring you to defeat several bosses aboard the Derelict Leviathan. In the process, you’ll complete 4 unique triumphs, 2 of which have additional parts to them as well. Here’s what you need to do to complete the Shadow’s Return triumph:
- Get to Taking Out Their Commanders, One by One: On the Derelict Leviathan, defeat Nightmare of Ky’leks, the Docked, and Nightmare of Evoks, the Burned within the Royal Pools.
- Controlled Burn: On the Derelict Leviathan, defeat Nightmare of Tlazet, Fed to Beasts, and Nightmare of Uaoc, Spine Breaker roaming within the Pleasure Gardens.
- A Guardian is a Guardian, Even in a Nightmare: Assist coalition troops by disrupting Calus’ Loyalist forces aboard the Derelict Leviathan and claim the associated Triumphs.
- At the Behest of the Empress: Defeat Au’gor, Devoted of Calus and Jai’ek, Supplicant of Calus.
- Exile Ended: Defeat a Loyalist commander and release its prisoner.
- Battle Lines: Defeat a Loyalist force defending their territory and bring down the Loyalist Sentinel Commander.
- Shared Fears: Defeat Cek’ik, Seeker of the Deep, linked by an old bond of war.
- Fever Dream: Defeat each of the powerful Nightmares within Haunted Alcoves on the Derelict Leviathan and claim the associated Triumphs.
- Sporest of Beasts: Clear the Haunted Alcove guarded by resting hounds. Kill Nightmare of Carun, Beastmaster.
- Nightmare Breached: Clear the Haunted Alcove opposite Calus by killing Nightmares of Kra’lok, the Sword, and Ha’lok, the Shield.
- Drainage: Clear the Haunted Alcove connected to an old, unused passage by killing Nightmare of Qalec, the Sniper.
- Ritual Under Shadow: Clear the Haunted Alcove passageway containing Nightmare of Sy’ad, the Unending.
Once you finish all of those triumphs (12 in total), you’ll finally unlock Shadow’s Return, bringing you one step closer to the Reaper title.
Destiny 2 is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Google Stadia.