Update 1.09 has arrived for Hunter’s Arena: Legends , and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
There has been many updates released for Hunter’s Arena: Legends over the last couple of weeks, and now a new patch is available for the game. The patch number is recognized as version number 1.09 on all platforms.
One of the key new factors to this update is an all new RP system implemented to the game. Some small bug fixes and balance adjustments have also been made. Finally, the game will have 1.5 XP this weekend too!
You can read the full patch notes posted down below.
Hunter’s Arena: Legends Update 1.09 Patch Notes
New Ranking System
An all new RP system is finally here.
– RP is based on two factors: Placement and Kill
– A player will receive 3 points per placement above the average player number in a given match.
Ex) In a 30 player match, the average player number is 15. (30/2)
14th will receive 3 points, 1st will receive 42 points, and 30th will receive -45 points.
Average player number is rounded up (if 14.5, will be counted as 15)
– 3 points rewarded per kill (Max. 15 points)
– In Tag Match, 20 point per win and -20 point per loss.
- In Solo and Trio, player will enter a promotion match once the player reaches 300 points.
- In Tag Match, player will enter a promotion match once the player reaches 100 points.
- Player will be promoted to next rank if scored at least 1 point in a promotion match.
- Player will enter a demotion match once the player reaches 0 points.
- Player will be demoted to lower rank if scored less than 0 points.
- In Solo and Trio, player will be placed at 50 points upon promotion and 200 points upon demotion.
- In Tag Match, player will be placed at 15 points upon promotion and 60 points upon demotion
- Daily Quest tab in lobby screen is removed.
- In-game quests can be completed in Solos and Trios.
- Female voice not properly working when switched to female voice in settings has been fixed.
- Cooldown icon not properly showing up in Tag matches has been fixed.
- Skill icon not properly switching when a charcter dies in Tag matches has been fixed
- Other UI/Localization has been fixed.
- Mumyung’s “Shadow Clone” not properly giving xp when the clone kills a demon has been fixed.
- Mumyung’s “Shadow Clone” clone not being able to stop guarding has been fixed.
- Yoongeon’s “Mark of Prey” being used twice at times has been fixed.
- Tau and Samjang’s Martial Arts knock up damage has been decreased.
After our successful first NA Solo tournament, this time we present a NA Duo Tournament!
Grab your friend and prove yourselves as the deadliest duos of Hunter’s Arena!
We are holding a Duo tournament this time.
So, grab a friend and apply together now!
Will be announced very shortly in our social media channels and Discord!
The Duo Tournament will be held ins US East.
We are going to have different prizes again for each placement. We will also have a special prize.
Weekend XP event
- We are holding our very first 1.5 XP event this weekend! Level up fast this weekend and receive “Level Rewards”!
The information taken above comes from the game’s official website. Hunter’s Arena: Legends is out now for the PC, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 platforms.