Update 1.05 has arrived for Kena: Bridge of Spirits, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This update is version 1.005.000 on PS5. This patch addresses a few minor issues and adds a small number of quality of life features. Players can now use photo mode when sitting with the Rot, and maximum camera sensitivity has been increased. A few instances of blocked progression have been fixed as well. Here’s everything new with Kena: Bridge of Spirits update 1.05.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Enabled photo mode when sitting with the Rot.
- Increased maximum camera sensitivity.
- Fixed bug that locked player into the Spirit Mask mode.
- Fixed progression blocker after combat in Taro’s Tree region.
- Fixed progression blocker after receiving the Bow Ability.
- Fixed progression blocker after Adira Hammer Relic and the objective marker not disappearing after completion.
- Fixed progression blocker on Warrior Path.
- The “Resume Game” feature for PS5 Activities has been temporarily disabled to prevent overwriting autosaves. This feature will be re-implemented in a future patch.
- Fixed minor visual, collision, and audio bugs.
Aside from the bug fixes, the most notable improvements in this patch are the increased camera sensitivity, fixed progression issues, and the ability to use photo mode when sitting with the Rot. Photo mode is a huge part of Kena since the game looks so gorgeous in motion, and players will be happy to be able to take more photos. We loved Kena: Bridge of Spirits, awarding it 4/5 stars in our review. We said, “For anyone looking for a game that will bring a smile to their face, Kena: Bridge of Spirits is not to be missed.” You should definitely jump in and give it a shot if you haven’t already.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is available now on PC, PS4, and PS5. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Emberlab site.