Update 1.08 has arrived for Kena: Bridge of Spirits, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Ember Lab already released patch 1.07 from a few days ago and this was to fix a crash in the game. Well now the developer has released patch 1.08 today on all platforms.
If you are playing the PS4 version of the game, the file is is just under 430 MB. The patch number is 1.08. For PS5 owners, the patch number is 01.008.000.
One of the biggest changes made today is an offline mode available for PC owners. There is also an option to reduce the intensity of motion blur. Several other gameplay improvements and bug fixes have also been made.
You can check out the full patch notes below.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.08 Patch Notes
- Added support for offline mode on PC. Please note Achievements will not unlock while offline but will be awarded after login.
- Added option to reduce motion blur intensity.
- Fixed issue where Kena had a chance to slow down or stop while running.
- Fixed inaccurate Rot count in the Village experienced by some players. The problem should no longer occur and previous save files will be fixed.
- Optimization improvements for the final boss fight.
- Fix for broken shield animation.
- Fixed minor animation, collision and level streaming bugs.
The info taken above comes from the game’s official website. We will let you know if more updates are released in the future. Kena: Bridge of Spirits is out now for PC, PS5 and PS4.