Update 1.09 has arrived for Kena: Bridge of Spirits, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Ember Lab has released many patches following the release of Kena: Bridge of Spirits’ launch late last month. The developer released patch 1.08 just a few days ago, but now a newer update has arrived for the PC, PS5 and PS4 versions of the game.
On PS4 and patch number is 1.09, while on PS5 it’s 01.009.000. The patch size was around the 300 MB mark when downloading using the PS4 copy of the game.
Ember Lab did not tweet out the patch notes, but info was posted on the PS4’s update history page. You can see the small details posted down below.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.09 Patch Notes
- Progression blocker fix for Spirit Mail
- Localization improvements for Japanese
- Fixed Corrupt Villager enemies getting stuck behind deadzone walls.
You can also check out the previous patch notes below.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.08 Patch Notes
- Added support for offline mode on PC. Please note Achievements will not unlock while offline but will be awarded after login.
- Added option to reduce motion blur intensity.
- Fixed issue where Kena had a chance to slow down or stop while running.
- Fixed inaccurate Rot count in the Village experienced by some players. The problem should no longer occur and previous save files will be fixed.
- Optimization improvements for the final boss fight.
- Fix for broken shield animation.
- Fixed minor animation, collision and level streaming bugs.
If anymore patch notes are to be announced, we’ll be sure to update this post as soon as possible. Kena: Bridge of Spirits is out now for PC, PS5 and PS4.