Update 1.04 has arrived for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This update is currently rolling out on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, and PC players will get it the day after those on PlayStation. Xbox players will unfortunately have to wait until next week to receive this patch. This update fixes a number of bugs across all platforms, so Guardians of the Galaxy should be a much smoother experience after installing it. Nearly every chapter of the game has at least one fixed issue. Here’s everything new with Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy update 1.04.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Update 1.04 Patch Notes
Hi everyone! A patch is being deployed on PlayStation consoles today, and will be deployed on Xbox consoles next week. A patch is also coming to PC, tentatively tomorrow.
Check out this thread for details. Thanks again for playing our game ❤️https://t.co/uJRDY90hQT
— Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (@GOTGTheGame) November 4, 2021
- General: Multiple improvements with Star-Lord navigation across multiple maps, including improvement of world boundaries and collisions.
- General: Multiple fixes for occasional issues with Guardian navigation.
- General: Fixed an issue where the user might become stuck in Guardians ability menu after spamming interaction button.
- General: Fix for multiple rare issues where enemies may become stuck into walls and block combat completion.
- PS4: Fixes for some of the Audio corruption encountered by PS4 users.
- New Game Plus: Fix for an issue where cancelling your action during the NG+ creation flow may lead to creating a normal New Game instead.
- Chapter 1: Fix for an issue where Gamora’s tutorial might be bypassed under certain conditions.
- Chapter 2: Fix for an issue where the user might become stuck after banter selection.
- Chapter 3: Fix for an issue where reloading the checkpoint after backtracking through a funnel on may cause the user’s progression to be blocked.
- Chapter 3: Fix for a rare issue where the user might instantly die at one of the QTEs with Gamora.
- Chapter 3: Fix for an issue where the user might become stuck in the workbench UI under certain conditions.
- Chapter 5: Fix for an issue where the Grenadier would occasionally not spawn.
- Chapter 6: Fix for an issue where Star-Lord might get stuck into a shop’s counter top.
- Chapter 7: Fix for an issue where a checkpoint after the Helmet room would not trigger.
- Chapter 7: Fix for an issue where Drax could be ordered to pull the crane before the Centurion fight begun.
- Chapter 7: Fix for the Crane puzzle in Hangar Bay.
- Chapter 10: Fixed an issue where the user might become stuck in the fog fight.
- Chapter 12: Fix for an issue where the user might become stuck in the Workbench UI under certain conditions.
- Chapter 13: Fix for an issue where the camera could become stuck on the Milano cockpit when landing.
- Chapter 13: Fix for an issue where Star-Lord may get stuck in a funnel.
- Various other fixes.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is available now for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch. For more information regarding this update visit the Guardians of the Galaxy subreddit.