Update 126.96.36.199 has arrived for Microsoft Flight Simulator, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Xbox Game Studios has now released a new update for Microsoft Flight Simulator that should be available for the PC and Xbox platforms.
It does not appear as if this new update contains new content or features for the game. The new patch is here to simply fix several bugs in the game. The game will also make the title more stable and smoother in the future.
You can read the full patch notes posted down below.
Microsoft Flight Simulator Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
If you are playing on PC, some packages in your community folder may not have been updated and, as a result, may have an unexpected impact on the title’s performance and behaviour. Please move your community package(s) to another folder before relaunching the title if you suffer from stability issues or long loading times.
- Fixed broken night lighting when the renderscale was not set to 100%
- Added Offscreen pre caching option in the VR menu
- Fixed some general crashes
- Fixed the Trim reset button on the Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant
- Safe mode will no longer trigger when a crash occurred when closing the program
- Missing watermask at Lucerne has been added
- Color correction for Photogrammetry in Vienna has been tweaked
- Water crack has been fixed near Moritzburg POI
- Fixed terrain spike around LOWI
- Fixed crash with Resync from Aircraft Editor without any aircraft selected
The information taken above comes from the game’s official forums. Microsoft Flight Simulator is out now for the PC and Xbox platforms.