Update 1.5.0 has arrived for Monster Hunter Stories: Wings of Ruin, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Capcom has now released a new patch for Monster Hunter Stories: Wings of Ruin today for both the Nintendo Switch. This is the fifth free update that players will be getting.
The file size is only 0.2 GB for the Nintendo Switch version and the PC version it’s 0.4 GB. While Switch owners have the patch today, the PC version is getting the same update sometime next week.
Aside from the usual bug fixes, this new update comes with additional monsters, co-op quests and subquests. You can read the full patch notes below.
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Update 1.5.0 Patch Notes
- (High Difficulty) Fatalis
Note: This is a Co-Op Quest exclusive monster.
- Silver Rathalos
- Gold Rathian
Additional Co-Op Quests
- ★9 (Turn) Fatalis
- ★9 (Explore) Deviant Den
- ★9 (Explore) Rare/Subspecies Den
- ★9 (Slay) Silver Rathalos
- ★9 (Slay) Gold Rathian
- ★9 (Turn) Yin and Yang
- ★8 (Special) Whetting My Appetite
- ★8 Shining Silver Sun
- ★8 Full Golden Moon
- ★8 (Special) A Corny Request
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Fixed a bug that causes the player to enter into battle with Jade Barroth when they make contact with a Ruby Basarios in the “(Explore) Water Eggs” Co-Op Quest.
- Fixed a bug that prevents the player from moving when they use a Catavan Stand to travel to a different location immediately after breaking all the monster parts in the S. Elder’s Lair – Z6 trial.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
The following information was originally posted on the game’s official website. Monster Hunter Stories: Wings of Ruin is out now for the PC and Nintendo Switch platforms.