A quest in the NBA 2K22 called The Music Scene: Marvin’s Room requires you to answer several music trivia quests correctly in order to proceed. You’ll reach this quest early on in your NBA career in The City mode. You’ll come back to see Marvin at Erick’s Vinyl a handful of times during the NBA 2K22 story, and there are multiple sets of questions that he can ask you. Here are all the music trivia answers in NBA 2K22.
NBA 2K22 Music Trivia Answers
Erick’s Vinyl Question Set 1
- What is the title of NAS’s 1994 debut album?
- While best known as one of the greatest MCs of all time, Q-tip from A Tribe Quest was also featured on what 1990 dance track?
- “Groove is in the Heart” by Deee-Lite
- Which artist dropped two albums in 1998, both of which debuted at number one on the Billboard charts?
Erick’s Vinyl Question Set 2
- Rapper and mogul Jay-Z began which record label in 1995?
- Which artist became the first rapper to receive Kennedy Center Honors?
- LL Cool J
- Snoop Dogg’s song “Lodi Dodi” was a cover of “La-Di-Da-Di? originally performed by which MC?
- Slick Rick
Erick’s Vinyl Question Set 3
- Rapper Ludacris stars in which film franchise?
- The Fast and the Furious
- Which Rapper was named after an 18th Century Peruvian Revolutionary?
- Tupac Shakur
- Which rapper’s dog “Daddy” was featured on Cesar Milan’s show “The Dog Whisperer”?
Erick’s Vinyl Question Set 4
- Which group included the members Eric Wright, O’Shea Jackson, and Andre Young?
- Who won the first Grammy for Best Rap Performance in 1989?
- DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
- RZA from the Wu-Tang Clan sampled what cartoon theme on Enter the Wu-Tang?
Erick’s Vinyl Question Set 5
- Which Rap Artist was awarded the 2018 Pulitzer prize for music?
- Kendrick Lamar
- Who was the first Rap Artist to take home a Grammy for Album of the Year?
- Lauryn Hill
- Which was the first Rap group to win an Oscar for the Best Original Song?
- Three 6 Mafia
Erick’s Vinyl Question Set 6
- Which artist received recognition for their role in the semi-autobiographical film “8 Mile”?
- Which artist keeps a Nictionary of words they’ve created?
- Nicki Minaj
- Which Oscar-nominated actress won a Grammy for Best Solo Rap Performance in 1994?
- Queen Latifah
Erick’s Vinyl Question Set 7
- Chance the Rapper is known for wearing a hat adorned with which number?
- Which rap classic begins with the line, “Bass, how low can you go?”
- “Bring the Noise” by Public Enemy
- Which golden age hip-hop duo was responsible for the albums Paid in Full, Follow the Leader, Let the Rhythm Hit ‘Em and Don’t Sweat the Technique?
- Eric B. and Rakim
These are all the music trivia answers for now, but if we find any more, we’ll update this article with the correct answers.
NBA 2K22 is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
- This article was updated on September 13th, 2021