Update 1.006.000 has arrived for NBA 2K22, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This update is only for the next-gen version of NBA 2K22, so PS4 and Xbox One players won’t receive any of these new features. This patch primarily focuses on addressing performance issues and bugs in The City and fixes a handful of online issues. This update weighs in at roughly 300 MB on both PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. Here’s everything new with NBA 2K22 update 1.006.000.
NBA 2K22 Update 1.006.000 Patch Notes
2K has released the full list of patch notes for this update. Here’s what’s new:
- Additional stability improvements in an ongoing effort to improve your user experience.
- Fixed an issue that was causing City/Rec/Pro-Am/W Online games to disconnect either before the game started or at the conclusion of the game.
- Addressed an error code issue that was preventing specific MyCAREER saves from being able to load into the City.
- Significantly improved loading speed when re-entering the City from a building interior (Apartment, Rec, Pro-Am, Event Center, etc.).
- Improved framerate when navigating the City on the Xbox Series X console.
- Traditional broadcast cameras are now available for use in MyNBA once again.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some MyNBA Online saves to overwrite other pre-existing saves.
- Gym Rat and On-Court Coach badges are now correctly being applied to all badge loadouts.
- Increased the velocity required before a player jumps/falls into or over the first row of the crowd via momentum.
- DJ Booths will no longer allow for tipping when in the proximity of a quest NPC.
NBA 2K22 is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.