Ludosity and Fair Play Lab’s Smash Bros-like crossover fighting game, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, features a roster composed of many of the most famous and iconic Nickelodeon characters to date, such as the starts of both main installments of the Avatar franchise, Aang and Korra, as well as SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star and Sandy Cheeks, all from SpongeBob SquarePants.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Full Roster
Overall, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl will feature a roster of 20 different characters at launch. You can check out all of them below:
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- April O’Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Helga G. Pataki (Hey Arnold!)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Ren & Stimpy (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
- Powdered Toast Man (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
- CatDog (CatDog)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Korra (The Legend of Korra)
- Toph Beifong (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
In Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, you will be able to take part in battles featuring up to 4 different players as you fight to be the last one standing in the arena. The game will also feature many locations taken straight from Nickelodeon’s biggest franchises, such as Jellyfish Fields, The Western Air Temple, The Ghost Zone, and Omashu. Apart from the characters above, 2 new ones will be released post-launch. DLC characters were also confirmed to be featured and will be revealed in the future.
Ludocity CEO Joel Nyström revealed in an interview with Game Informer back in September that the developers see the game as a competitive title. He also revealed that the game will, at least initially, focus entirely on cartoon characters, so at least for a while fans should not expect the arrival of any live-action characters to the game.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is set to be released tomorrow, October 5th, for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and for the Nintendo Switch. A version of the game for PC will also be released at a later date.