Update 3.41 has arrived for No Man’s Sky, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Hello Games already released update 3.40 a couple of days ago, but now an even newer No Man’s Sky patch is now available on all platforms. The patch number is 03.041.000 on the PS5 and 3.41 on the PS4. The size of the update is around 3.6 GB for PlayStation consoles and it’s around 6.3 GB on Xbox consoles.
There are quite a few bug fixes in this update, plus a special Mass Effect related Easter Egg is given to players too. You can read the full official patch notes below.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.41 Patch Notes
- Added the ability to dismiss a frigate from your freighter fleet via the Fleet Management terminal.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Expedition rewards from being redeemed by players who had already earned parts of the reward from the Quicksilver shop.
- Players starting the Beachhead expedition will now begin with warp fuel available.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Nada, Polo and other Space Anomaly inhabitants from offering the correct dialog options if spoken to in abandoned systems.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Atlas Fireworks to have no audio.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the fleets tutorial from advancing if players skipped the initial conversations with the navigator and immediately built a Fleet Terminal.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Historiographical Dosimeter from being redeemed from the expedition rewards section of the Quicksilver shop.
For more info on this week’s update, you can visit the official website. No Man’s Sky is out now for the PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4 and Xbox One.
- This article was updated on:May 21st, 2021