Update 3.67 has arrived for No Man’s Sky, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch
After releasing the Frontiers update for No Man’s Sky, Hello Games has been pretty busy releasing several newer patches for the game.
While no new features are in these patches, they have lots and lots of necessary bug fixes. The bug fixes have been done in order to meet player feedback.
Hello Games will soon release yet another update that will have bug fixes. The patch number will be known as version 3.67. It will be out soon on all platforms. One of the more important fixes in the recent patch is to prevent a crash on Xbox consoles.
You can read the full patch notes below.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.67 Patch Notes
- Settlement NPCs now have appropriate thoughts while under attack by Sentinels or fleeing a storm.
- The settlement mission now gives more information about when the next decision may occur.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Sentinel attacks on settlements to be immediately cancelled without spawning any Sentinels.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from being given additional judgements if they claimed a new settlement whilst their previous settlement had a building currently under construction.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some base and settlement parts to lose their collision.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with cuboid rooms that could cause them to become blocked when used in a multi-storey building.
- Fixed a number of glitches with cuboid room foundations.
- Fixed a glitch with door animations on timber parts.
- Fixed a number of issues affecting ramp snapping.
- Fixed an issue that prevented fireworks from syncing in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue that prevent the Wheel of Hirk firework from spinning correctly.
- Introduced an optimisation to base and settlement rendering.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players starting a new game if their most recent save was from an incompatible version.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent some players from loading their saves.
- Fixed a rare crash related to game mode selection.
- Fixed a rare crash related to mission notifications.
- Fixed a rare crash related to settlement placement.
- Fixed a networking crash on Xbox.
Info that has been posted above comes from the game’s official website. No Man’s Sky is out now for the PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One platforms.