Update 1.14 has arrived for Outriders and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with the patch. Last month, there were a ton of fixes to every Outriders class out there, but unfortunately, there were still some problems that needed to ironed out. Specifically, the Devastator class has had some imbalance issues as well as control issues as well. This update will tweak those controls as well as the Devastator’s impale skill. The patch is pretty significant considering the servers have been taken offline today to implement them, so some significant changes are expected. Here’s everything new with Outriders Update 1.14.
Outriders Update 1.14 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to stutter when entering the drained lake during the third enemy encounter in the Scorched Lands expedition.
- Fixed an issue that could cause thegame to stutter when engaging Crawlers in battle during Expeditions
- Fixed an issue that would forcematchmaking privacy setting to default to “Open”
- The privacy setting should now remain “Closed” when set. This should help further reduce AFK matchmaking.
- Added an AFK status for players on friends lists
- Fixed a bug that could cause client shots to sometimes deal no actual damage to enemies.
- Further improved the visibility of theBrood Mothers Surge AOE skill limits
- Changed the behavior of theDevastator’s Impale, so that the game will detect impaled enemies as dead even before they disappear.
- TheDevastator’s “Reflect Bullets” skill will now protect from Sciathan projectile attacks.
- Fixed a bug that could cause thePyromancer’s Phoenix Nesling passive to restore 100% rather than 50% of Health while in Multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to be teleported back into cover if they usedThermal Bomb shortly before exiting cover.
- Fixed a bug that waspreventing players from reviving themselves and other players after using the Trickster’s Borrowed Time skill.
- Fixed a bug that couldprevent Devastator’s from being able to consistently dodge if they had the Auto Reflect mod active.
- Fixed a bug that could cause thePlague Sower and the Cannonball Legendary Sets to not retain their set bonus after a transition.
- Fixed a bug that could cause theTechnomancer’s Plague Sower set bonus to not proc consistently.
- Fixed a bug that could cause certainmods like “Grand Opening” to not proc if the player was on their last magazine.
- Fixed a bug that could cause certain ammo-related mods to retain their effects, even after having been replaced. This issue would previously resolve itself when returning to the lobby. Affected mods included Brain Eater, Clip of Amalthea, Perpetuum Mobile, Vampiric Mag, Toxic Lead, Reforging Bullets.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the mod “Unstoppable Force” to be stacked with itself.
- Fixed a bug that could cause shards invested in sidearms/second primary weapons to cause inconsistent behavior on the primary weapon.
- Resolved an issue that prevented secondary characters from picking upJournal Entries if they had already been collected on a different character.
- Crash fixes
- Other minor bug Fixes
Outriders has been a pleasant surprise this year and combines third-person shooter action with some special, elemental attacks to create a dizzying blend of bombastic gameplay that just doesn’t get old. The developer’s constant updates help keep everything running smoothly too, so expect Outriders to be back and up and running sooner than later so we can jump back into the action.
Outriders is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more information on the patch, visit the official Outriders site.