Update 3.20 has arrived for Overwatch, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Blizzard has now released a new update for Overwatch that should be rolling out to all platforms today. This is a mandatory update so you need to install it before you can play the game online.
There are no new features or content as part of this new update. It includes the new name for Cole Cassidy, some bug fixes as well as the usual gameplay balancing. You can read the full patch notes posted down below.
Overwatch Update 3.20 Patch Notes
- Introduction of new hero name.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to not receive full credit towards matches played when playing Junkenstein’s Revenge
- Fixed a bug that caused her mace chain to appear as the wrong color in highlight and emotes if the Vampire Hunter skin is equipped
- Fixed a bug that caused the Black Cat skin to have a missing decal on the golden gun
- Fixed a bug that caused the Valkyrie ultimate ability outro sound to not play properly in both first and third person
- Fixed a bug that caused the Grillmaster highlight intro to be unavailable
The following information was originally posted on the official Blizzard forums. Overwatch is now available for PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch.