Update 0.3.1.1 has arrived for Phasmophobia, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This update didn’t add any new content or adjustment regarding the mechanics or environment of the game. This patch just brought fixes and small changes to some in-game items, so don’t expect a major overhaul or change this time. Here’s everything new with Phasmophobia update 0.3.1.1.
Phasmophobia Update 0.3.1.1 Patch Notes
- Removed the imgui.ini file check so you can now use Reshade again.
- Removed the light cookie/ mask on the area light around you to make it easier to know when your flashlight is on.
- The main menu music has now been moved to a boom box that you can click to mute the music.
- Fixed an issue where the Jinn description was wrong.
- Fixed a bug where the kitchen sink water wouldn’t become dirty when the ghost turned it on.
- Fixed a bug where the keybinds would reset when loading into a game.
- Fixed a bug where your journal keybind changes wouldn’t save.
- Fixed a bug where you could hear muted players after they used the walkie-talkie.
- Fixed an issue where the ambient occlusion option was showing for VR players.
- Fixed a bug where the connecting screen would stay after failing to connect to the server.
Even though many of these bugs weren’t game-breaking, this is a nice addition to the game, now players will have a smoother experience overall. The last couple of updates have been fixing and changing how some in-game items work and behave, so if you haven’t played in a while you’ll need to relearn how to use an item or two.
Phasmophobia is available now on PC. For more information regarding this update, visit their official Steam page. There you will find all the details of this update.