The Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto even has begun! Along with all the Collection Challenges and Special Research is a new slate of Field Research tasks you’ll want to complete while you have the chance at increased shiny odds. Many reward Stardust, but some give encounters with other Pokémon from the Kanto region. And some may even help you complete those tough Collection Challenges you have been working on. To help out here’s our Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto Field Research Guide giving you all the tasks and rewards.
Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto Field Research Tasks and Rewards
Below are all the Field Research tasks you can receive during the Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto event. You get these by spinning Poké Stops during the hours of the event, which are 9am to 9pm on Saturday, February 20th. If they are tied to the event they will appear with a yellow border and “event” tag on your Research menu. The tasks are mostly simple, though you might want to reference our list for which Pokémon spawn when during the event to see what time is best to catch them.
- GO Tour: Catch Bellsprout – 20 Oddish Candy
- GO Tour: Catch Meowth – 20 Mankey Candy
- GO Tour: Catch Sandshrew – 20 Ekans Candy
- GO Tour: Catch Vulpix – 20 Growlithe Candy
- GO Tour: Catch Ekans – 20 Sandshrew Candy
- GO Tour: Catch Growlithe – 20 Vulpix Candy
- GO Tour: Catch Mankey – 20 Meowth Candy
- GO Tour: Catch Oddish – 20 Bellsprout Candy
- GO Tour: Hatch an Egg – an Eevee encounter
- GO Tour: Hatch 3 Eggs – a Snorlax encounter
- GO Tour: Catch 10 Pokémon – a Tangela encounter
- GO Tour: Defeat a GO Tour Challenger – 500 Stardust or 1,000 XP
- GO Tour: Defeat GO Tour Challengers – TBD
And that’s our Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto Field Research Guide giving you all the tasks and rewards. Be sure to check out all our other guides if you need help with any of the multitude of tasks ahead during the event.
- This article was updated on:February 19th, 2021