The Riders Republic is an upcoming sports game from the house of Ubisoft, which lets you explore varied open worlds packed with loads of slopes, trails and peaks. The game will have five main activities: mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, wingsuit flying, and rocket wingsuiting. That’s not all. Players will have the opportunity to enjoy moments with their friends online, thanks to Riders Republic multiplayer features. This article will serve as a Riders Republic multiplayer guide and explain how you can play the game with your friends.
How to Play With Friends in Riders Republic
Ubisoft has added multiplayer capability to the game allowing players to have great and enjoyable moments while exploring the different in-game locations. Given below are the multiplayer activities available to players or Riders:
- Free For All: Players can race against 11 other Riders in a list of events.
- Mass Race: This is an LTM or limited-time mode where players are pitted against others.
- Tricks Battle: This mode lets players show off their tricks to score points within a district in a 6v6 arena battle.
However, one thing worth noting is that Riders Republic Multiplayer modes will bear some differences across platforms. But luckily for players, the game will support cross-platform play, as stated by Ubisoft. The next-generation consoles such as the PS5 and Xbox Series X|S will support up to 50 Riders lobbies, while the older generation will have support for a mere 20 Riders.
How to Invite Friends
If you are looking to enjoy the game with your friends, there are specific steps that Ubisoft requires you to do. Firstly, you have to create a lobby or social group to invite friends. There’s a maximum of five friends you can request to join at a time. To send out invites to your friends, here’s what you need to do:
- Proceed into the game’s main menu.
- Select the option “Manage my group” present on the bottom right of the screen.
- Pick one of the open blank player slots and then choose “Invite to group.”
- Then, you need to pick one of the following: All, Friends, Around Me, Recent.
- Based on what you choose from the previous step, select the player you want to send an invite request.
You will only be able to send invites to your friends who have purchased a copy of Riders Republic and will receive a notification when any of your invited friends accept your invitation. Ubisoft is currently offering all players a chance to play Riders Republic for free as part of the Trial Week. According to the developers, everyone can “play the full Riders Republic experience for free for up to 4 hours” from October 21 to 27. So you can check out all the features the game has to offer and then make up your mind whether it’s worth your money or not.
Riders Republic will be launching on October 28, 2021, for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Amazon Luna and Stadia.
- This article was updated on October 25th, 2021