Update 2.07 has arrived for Rocket League and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Psynoix has now released a new update for Rocket League which is available for the PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch platforms. There is no server maintenance needed to be done so you can still play the game online once the update is installed.
This update isn’t all that interesting though because it’s something to do with in-game items and and transactions only. You can read the full patch notes for this update posted down below.
Rocket League Update 2.07 Patch Notes
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Update v2.07 is focused on upgrading how in-game items and transactions are stored in PsyNet. Nothing seen in the game client will change, but a client update is needed for the backend upgrades to take effect
You can see below a list of currently known issues with the game too.
- The ‘Goop XS’ and ‘Goop SE’ Decals appear as placeholder textures
- While viewing a Replay, the “Change Game Mode” menu cannot be navigated when using a controller
- [PC] Focus on the game client is occasionally lost
- Tumbling Blocks Decal is missing some icons
- [Xbox One] Flashing lights on the ball may be too intense for some players
- Items received from Drops appearing as “None”
- [PC] controller may randomly disconnect during gameplay
- Some Wheels (Apex, Bionic, Patriarch, and ARMR) can not be equipped on some licensed cars like the Nissan Skyline
- Entering text into the Support A Creator text box make cause Rocket League to soft lock for some players
- Rarely, players may see Error 58 when trying to join an Auto Tournament match
- The SARPBC Theme Player Anthem is muted when streamer safe is enabled
- The grill on Painted Tygris cars may show as unpainted when some non-animated Decals are equipped
- [PC] When a party member leaves a tournament joined by the party leader, the party leader is rank disparity locked from the recently joined tournament while the remaining party members are closely ranked.
- This can be fixed if the party leader leaves the party, and reforms
- [PlayStation, Xbox] May fail to reconnect to PsyNet if launching Rocket League while offline
- If this occurs, reboot your game or console after online connection has been established
- [PlayStation 4] While playing with a full Splitscreen team in Chaos mode, Rocket League may crash at the end of the match
- [Nintendo Switch] Players may experience lower FPS in the main menu
- [Nintendo Switch] Accounts with high density inventy inventories (3000+ items) may experience a hang in the
- Car Customization Body tab
- Party members may not successfully join a Tournament match
The information you see above comes from the game’s official website. Rocket League is out now for the PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch platforms.