Update 1.66 has arrived for Rogue Company here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developer First Watch Games has now released yet another new update for Rogue Company this week. The game had been updated multiple times last week already, but now a new patch is here today. If you are playing the PS4 version of the game. the update is patch number 1.66.
The aim assist issue has been resolved as well as incorrectly displaying players as being offline. You can read the full patch notes below from the game’s official Trello board.
Rogue Company Update 1.66 Patch Notes
- Resolved an issue that made aim assist act erratically when target crouched
- Resolved an issue where players appeared as offline in the End of Match screen.
Another update was released last week and you can see the most recent changes below.
- Resolved an issue where players were unable to login.
- Death ticket counter not showing at the top of the HUD in Strikeout.
- Resolved an issue where Kestrel’s Ability indicator was not displaying when she used her ability.
If there are anymore patch notes released for this update, we’ll be sure to give you more details as they come. Rogue Company is out now for the PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch platforms.