Update 1.03 has arrived for Scarlet Nexus, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
If you boot up your copy of Scarlet Nexus today, you should be able to download a new update that just went live. On PS4 the patch number is 1.03, while on PS5 the number is 01.003.000. The patch’s function should all be the same on all platforms.
The new patch comes with tons of new Quality of Life improvements that will improve your gameplay experience. You can see a trailer for the patch below.
You can read the full details posted down below.
Scarlet Nexus Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- New settings were added to the option screens.
- Bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
- Improved aim assist with locked on option.
- Camera distance and camera tracking settings.
- Locked-on enemy camera speed settings.
- Option to toggle SAS animations on/off during activation.
- New subtitle and font size.
- Smoother character movement.
Most of these features were implemented based on feedback given by the players. The patch size is around 3.4 GB, although this depends on the platform you are playing the game on. Scarlet Nexus is out now for the PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms.
- This article was updated on October 26th, 2021