Update 1.07 has arrived for Splitgate, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Splitgate went from having less than 1000 concurrent players to almost 70000 in less than six months. The overwhelming support from content creators and the community made the game explode with popularity getting more than a million downloads since July. The team behind the free-to-play title is constantly delivering updates fixing many gameplay issues and server-related problems. This update brings some quality of life changes along with performance improvements and crash fixes. Here’s everything new with Splitgate update 1.07.
Splitgate Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Karman Station Optimizations – Performance Improvements + Crash Fixes.
- Karman Station returns to normal map rotation.
- Added ability to queue multiple ranked playlists.
- Combining rumble modes and casual modes into a “Quick Play” playlist.
- Adding limited-time featured playlists that are available on the weekends (includes rumble modes + new mode variants).
- Lower chance of running into bots queuing Quick Play.
- Contamination Improvements.
- Scoring Tweaks – Zombies get 2 points per kill.
- Last Man Standing Indicator.
- Players can no longer start as zombies in consecutive rounds.
- Zombie Indicator Improvements.
- New Zombie Notification.
- Adding New Announcement Voice Lines.
Mantling – Adding support for mantling (ledge grabbing). Designed as a jetpack boost so that there is not a first-person animation that interferes with aim/gunplay. Option to turn off in Settings > Gameplay.
UI / Quality of Life
- Voice Chat Stability Improvements.
- Console users can now redeem DLC codes.
- KOTH/DOM Hill Visibility improvements.
- Adding ability to customize enemy armor color, enemy outline color, friendly outline color, and friendly color through walls.
- Projectile hit detection improvements through portals.
- NVIDIA Reflex.
- Various Crash Fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Added Inflated Alabastra big head… Whoops!
Many of these changes will change the players’ experience in a big way, the fact that console players will now be able to redeem DLC codes is a huge step to having the same experience no matter the platform. The quality of life changes will have the most impact overall along with the lower chance of running into bots when selecting Quick Play.
Splitgate is available now on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X. For more information regarding the update, visit the official Splitgate website.