Version 13.0.0 has arrived for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this update.
Nintendo will soon deploy a new update for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate coming out this week. One of the main purposes of this update is to get ready for the new Sora DLC that adds him as a playable character.
A new stage is also included called Hollow Bastion which is also from the Kingdom Hearts series. Nine new music tracks from Kingdom Hearts has also been added with this update released today.
You can read the full patch notes we know so far down below.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Update 13.0.0 Patch Notes
- New Spirits from Kingdom Hearts
- New Stage: Hollow Bastion
- Nine New Music Tracks from Kingdom Hearts
- The following downloadable content will be usable after purchase:
Sora Challenger Pack
- Note: You cannot make videos of replays that contain DLC you have not purchased (fighters, stages, music, Mii Fighter costumes, etc.).
- Game-balance adjustments have been made.
The following information was posted from GameInfinitus.com. If anymore patch notes are announced, we’ll be sure to update this post as soon as we can. There’s bound to be more detailed character balancing notes added in the near future.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is out now for the Nintendo Switch platform exclusively.