A new hotfix has arrived for Surviving Mars Below & Beyond, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This is a relatively short update, but it has its fair share of bug fixes and in-game changes. If you were experiencing issues with save game files before this update don’t worry, after this hotfix, most of your issues should be gone. Here’s everything new with Surviving Mars Below & Beyond hotfix #3.
Surviving Mars Below & Beyond: Hotfix #3
- The in-game bug reporting tool has been removed in favor of an automatic system.
- Playstation 4 and 5 now have Turkish translations.
- Fixed the game crash after loading a save game with invalidated drones.
- Fixed the game crash when a player selects the Rock Formation object on old retail save.
- Fixed missing Terraforming tech tree in the old saves.
- Fixed the “Advanced Martian Engines” tech adding 20 fuel to Cargo Rockets.
- Fixed the “Transport Optimization” tech not adding extra cargo space.
- Fixed the description of the “Banner” mentioning Mars while on an asteroid map.
- Fixed the Cave of Wonders description.
- Fixed the Lander rocket disappearing when the “Rough Touchdown” event occurs.
- Improved feedback when the Asteroid Lander requires maintenance.
- Fixed ramps being instantly built.
- Fixed the progress bar of “Required Waste Rock” not changing while flattening.
- Fixed the problem when a fired worker immediately returns to work.
And several other underlying code fixes that were presumably causing bugs, especially to save games from before the update.
- Incorrect value of Excess Waste Rock is displayed when Flatten is in progress.
- The limit for colonists being allowed through the elevator is too low.
- Crash on certain Mac versions.
The former bug fixes go from simple description fixes to fixing missing progression threes in old saves. Lots of players have been complaining about the many bugs that came with the Below & Beyond DLC, affecting players that don’t have the DLC installed or purchased. Paradox Interactive has released many hotfixes trying to eliminate the new bugs, so there’s still hope for the players that are interested in the game.
If you still don’t know what the Beyond & Beyond DLC added, make sure to check out our post where we go into detail about every new feature and change added to the game.
Surviving Mars Below & Beyond is available now on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. For more information regarding the update, visit the official Surviving Mars website. There you will find everything you need.