Update October 12th has arrived for Tekken 7, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Bandai Namco has now released a new update for the PC Steam version of Tekken 7 today. It’s a small update, although it fixes an annoying issue that people have been having regarding using the Rage Art move.
As of right now this patch is only available for the Steam version of the game. There are no new patches released for the PS4 or Xbox One versions.
You can read the patch notes announcement below via the official Tekken Twitter page.
Tekken 7 October 12th Update Patch Notes (Steam)
The Steam version of #TEKKEN 7 was updated to address these issues:
- At a certain timing, performing a Rage Art after a KO causes the battle to end.
- Performing a Rage Art in certain circumstances resulting in a KO causes the battle to end.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
The update to come before this was patch 4.22. You can read the previous patch notes below from the game’s Steam page.
Tekken 7 Update 4.22 Patch Notes
The following features have been adjusted in the version 4.22 update:
- Improved general stability
- Fixed some system-related bugs.
*Recorded battles in MY REPLAY&TIPS from previous versions cannot be used after this update.
Warnings and account suspensions:
- Warnings and account suspensions have been issued for accounts that repeatedly engage in malicious cheating or violate the terms of service in online mode.
Tekken 7 is out now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms. We will update you if more patch notes are released in the near future for the game.