Among the many characters in MultiVersus, Batman is without a doubt one of the best, thanks to his ability to fit a wide array of playstyles, his great ground/aerial combos, his handy gadgets, and his ability to both buff allies and debuff enemies. But what are the best perks for Batman? To answer that and more, here are a few perks sure to allow you to bring the most out of the Caped Crusader.
Best Perks for Batman in MultiVersus
As Batman’s playstyle allows you to approach combat in a few distinct ways, the best perks for him are those focused on not only decreasing cooldown, like Cofeezilla, but on also increasing the main strengths of his set, such as Make It Rain, Dog!, Deadshot, and Up, Up, and A-Slay. You can check out a comprehensive look at the best perks for Batman, below:
- Make It Rain, Dog!: A must for all projectile-focused characters, Make It Rain, Dog! increases projectile speed by 20/25%, thus allowing your Batarangs to find their targets faster.
- Deadshot: A great perk for those planning on focusing on the use of their Batarangs and other damaging gadgets, but a really niche choice overall. The Deadshot perk increases projectile damage by 5/10%.
- Up, Up, and A-Slay: A great tool in any utility belt, as well as a must for Batman, thanks to his aerial prowess; The perk increases the damage of attacks that knock enemies upward by 5/10%. Up, Up, and A-Slay really shines when combined with perks such as Triple Jump, Aerial Acrobat, Lumpy Space Punch, and …In a Single Bound!.
- Wildcat Brawler: The bread and butter of any melee-focused build, Wildcat Brawler allows you to deal more damage by performing ground combos.
- Lumpy Space Punch: The aerial equivalent to Wildcat Brawler and the best damage-oriented perk for those who wish to focus on performing aerial ringouts.
- Triple Jump: The perk allows you to jump three times in a roll, thus increasing air maneuverability, which, in turn, allows you to not only escape dangerous situations but also bait enemies successfully.
- Aerial Acrobat: Increases air acceleration by 10/20%. A great perk for those looking to focus on aerial combos.
- Cofeezilla: One of the best perks in the game, Cofeezilla earns its place in our shortlist thanks to its ability to significantly reduce cooldown by either 10 or 15%.
- Hit ‘Em While They’re Down: Increases damage against debuffed enemies by 5/10%. A great perk for those who plan on using Batman’s Bouncerang perk, as it allows you to further exploit its effect.
What’s Batman’s Best Signature Perk?
Among Batman’s Signature Perks, Bouncerang is without a doubt the best, as it allows your Batarang to inflict the maximum amount of weakness on enemies. The perk is a great tool and can get even better if paired with Cofeezilla, Make It Rain, Dog!, or either Hit ‘Em While They’re Down or Wildcat Brawler.
Best Batman Perk Compositions for Solo and Team Matches
Taking into account everything said above, here are a few builds sure to work when playing solo or team matches as Batman:
- Bouncerang – Make It Rain, Dog!/Triple Jump – Cofeezilla/Up, Up, and A-Slay – Aerial Acrobat: Focused on increasing both air maneuverability and overall damage.
- Bouncerang – Make It Rain, Dog! – Cofeezilla/Wildcat Brawler – Hit ‘Em While They’re Down: This build is focused on increasing both Batman’s and your team’s overall damage and skill availability. Heavily dependent on the passive offered by the Bouncerang signature perk.
You can currently take part in the MultiVersus open beta test on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC.