Update 1.35 has arrived for The Division 2 and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Ubisoft has now released a brand new update for The Division 2 just days after patch 1.34 landed. Patch 1.34 was not a huge update since it only added a few bug fixes to the game. The new update did not add any new content of features.
Well today patch 1.35 has landed and it look like it’s more of the same thing. They have fixed an issue with invisible/invincible characters on consoles as well as extended the Golden Bullet Event by another week.
Maintenance for this patch started at 12:30 AM PDT and will last for 3 hours. You can read the full patch notes and announcement below.
The Division 2 Update 1.35 Patch Notes
The servers will shut down for scheduled maintenance today, September 24th at 09:30 CEST, 03:30 AM EDT, 12:30 AM PDT. The estimated downtime is 3 hours.
- Fixed the issue with invisible/invincible characters on Console
- Extended the Golden Bullet Event by one week on all Platforms
You can also check out the previous patch notes below.
The Division 2 Update 1.34 Patch Notes
- Addressed a bug that caused players to became invisible if a player detonated the EMP sticky bomb while interacting with a ladder.
- Fixed an issue where players could infinitely use/throw the Shrapnel Trap Skill with no cooldown while having four pieces of the Rigger set.
- Addressed a bug where players could climb over a fence in Coney Island Ballpark and reach a non-playable area.
The above info has been taken from the official Ubisoft support website. The Division 2 is available now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.