Update 2.20 has arrived for The Elder Scrolls Online, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
It looks like developer ZeniMax Online Studios has now released a new update for the console version of The Elder Scrolls Online today. If you own the PS4 version of the game, the patch number is 2.20. For those playing the game on PS5, the patch number is 01.000.003.
Maintenance for the patch is still underway, but you should see this update rolling out day. The maintenance period started at 6:00AM EDT / 10:00 UTC to 10:00AM EDT / 14:00 UTC according to the Bethesda Support Twitter page. The game will be offline for a brief period until it’s finished.
The only patch notes that have been released so far come from the PC and Mac version of the game. You can read the previous patch notes below.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.20 Patch Notes
Fixes and improvements
Alliance War & PvP
- Fixed an issue where previously deleted characters that were restored by Support could not become Emperor in campaigns.
- Fixed a UI error that would occur after talking to the Smuggler Assistant.
- Fixed a UI error that would occur when opening the deposit tab of a storage chest.
- Fixed a UI error when navigating to the Outfit Styles collections book after leaving the costume tab on an Outfit Station.
- Fixed an issue where some weapon or armor styles were not translated correctly in the French game client.
You can check out the forums for more info about patches. Also, we will update this post as soon as we can if more accurate console patch notes are revealed. The Elder Scrolls Online is out now for PC, Mac, PlayStation and Xbox platforms.
Update: The full patch notes can now be seen by clicking here.
- This article was updated on July 28th, 2021