Update 12.00 has arrived for UFC 4, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Li Jingliang and Sodiq Yusuff are the newest additions in UFC 4, and the highlights of update 12.00. Unfortunately though, for those that were anticipating an updated model of Charles Oliveira, we have bad news. The team didn’t proceed with any changes yet, and we will have to deal with the current version until further notice. That said, the two new fighters will have to scratch that itch of new content alongside some minor improvements to gameplay and slight changes to double-leg takedowns.
UFC 4 Update 12.00 Patch Notes
Added 2 new fighters:
- Sodiq Yusuff
- Sodiq Yusuff also makes his debut sporting a 4-star overall rating. As the 11th ranked featherweight in the UFC, his rating is bolstered by 4.5 stars in striking and health.
- Li Jingliang
- Veteran Li Jingliang makes his entrance to the digital octagon this month. Currently, Jingliang is the 11th ranked Welterweight in the UFC. Jingliang will have a 4-star overall rating that is led by 4.5 stars in striking and health.
- Double Leg Bail to Over Under now requires a stamina advantage to execute
- Clinch entries now spend more stamina and can suffer miss and evasion taxes
- Refined Collartie grabbing animation to improve consistency and mitigate the impression of a “vacuum” effect
- Fixed an issue with Adesanya’s mouth geometry
UFC 4 is available on PlayStation and Xbox. For more information about the game, make sure to check the official website.
- This article was updated on:June 10th, 2021