Update 0.148.7 has arrived for Valheim, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The “cute mini-tweak patch,” as the developer of the indie mega-hit describes it, doesn’t make any sweeping changes to the Early Access title. Instead, the focus is a handful of minor modifications.
Here’s everything new with Valheim update 0.148.7.
Valheim Update 0.148.7 Patch Notes
- Localization updates
- Added separate walk-sneak snow footstep sfx
- Music update
- fixed some sound glitches
- Credits updated
- Changed the look of the credits screen & added missing names
- Hammer, Hoe & Cultivator timing & input tweaks
- Slightly lower use delay & queued button presses for a smoother experience…just for you
Valheim is currently in Steam Early Access on PC.