Update 3.82 has arrived for War Thunder, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Another week has gone by and a newer patch for War Thunder has now been unleashed by developer Gaijin Entertainment. The last update to come to the game was update 3.80 which came out on August 18th, 2021.
Well now we have update 3.82 if you are playing the PS4 version of the game. On PS5 the update shows up as version 01.000.047. Officially though, this September 1st update is version 18.104.22.168 for PC and version 22.214.171.124 for consoles.
Much like other patches in the past, this is mostly about bug fixes and gameplay balances. You can read the full patch notes below.
War Thunder Update 3.82 Patch Notes
Improvements and fixes
- AV-8A, AV-8C, Harrier GR.1, Harrier GR.3, F-4E Phantom II, F-4EJ Phantom II, F-4F Early, F-4F, Phantom FG.1, Phantom FGR.2, Su-17M2, Jaguar A, Jaguar GR.1, F-5E, A-7D — a bug has been fixed due to which gunsight screen changed color after switching the sight off (report).
- A bug has been fixed due to which missiles within the launchers of destroyed tanks might appear undamaged.
- A bug has been fixed due to which a flight of a nuclear strike aircraft did not lead to the sound of a siren, nuclear blast and the mission’s end.
- A probable issue with the error message after quitting the game client has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed that could lead to a crash when in the spectator mode in the Arcade battles.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Pe-2-31, Pe-2-83, Pe-2-110, Pe-2-359 — ammo capacity of the ShKAS machine gun has been changed from 450 to 430.
- AH-1S (early) — radar warning system has been added (report).
Fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Fairmile C (312) — start battle camera position has been corrected (previously was turned to stern); maximum ammo capacity of the 40mm guns in battle has been changed (report).
- HMAS Tobruk – the year of ship modification has been changed to 1950.
Info taken above comes from the game’s official website. War Thunder is out now for the PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms.