Update 3.88 has arrived for War Thunder, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Another week has gone by and a new patch is now available for War Thunder. This update comes out a week after patch 3.87 dropped. The patch number on PS4 is 3.88. However, the official patch number is update 22.214.171.124.
Today’s patch does not feature anything substantial. There are a few bug fixes as well as balance changes for the many vehicles in the game. You should see the following improvements once you download and install this new update released today.
You can read the full patch notes below.
War Thunder Update 3.88 Patch Notes
- Toldi IIA — missing effects of barrel break and damaged track have been restored.
- Airfield AA guns will no longer stop firing at damaged enemy aircraft that are still able to fight.
- The incorrect display of contacts at greater distances in SB mode has been fixed.
- Minimal size of contacts while playing at high resolution has been fixed.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Ki-84 ko, Ki-84 otsu, Ki-84 hei — the thickness of the armoured headrest has been increased from 6mm to 13mm (report).
- Saab A32A — separate drop has been added for 120 and 250 kg bombs.
- H8K2, H8K3 — a bug has been fixed where the upper turret was able to fire through the fuselage.
- IL-10, IL-10 (1946) — firing angles in the turret have been corrected, the ammo capacity of the UBT and B-20 machine guns have been corrected from 300 to 150 rounds. Separate launch has been added for 82mm and 132mm rockets.
- Su-6 (AM-42), Su-6 (M-71F) — firing angles in the turret have been corrected.
Naval forces model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- USS Omaha, USS Raleigh, USS Detroit — the traverse angles on the casement main calibre guns have been increased.
- IJN Yubari — year of modernization has been changed to 1944.
- Köln F220, Lübeck F224 — a bug with absent overheating in the 100mm guns has been fixed.
- HMS Norfolk — aiming angles of the 1st and 3rd main calibre turrets have been changed.
Info taken above comes from the game’s official website. War Thunder is out now for the PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms