Update 3.91 has arrived for War Thunder, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Gaijin Entertainment has now released a new update for War Thunder that should be available for PC and console platforms. If you are playing on PS4, the patch number is 3.91. On PS5, the patch number is 1.000.056. Officially though, this is recognized as update version number 18.104.22.168 for PC and 22.214.171.124 for consoles.
The developer released server side updates for the past few days, but this is a new update for the game that you have to download. For PlayStation players, a specific FPS drop has now been fixed.
The rest of the update is more bug fixes from other areas of the game. You can read the full patch notes down below.
War Thunder Update 3.91 Patch Notes
- A bug has been fixed that prevents the display of camouflage decorations in the commander’s sight in SB mode.
- SIDAM 25, SIDAM 25 (Mistral), Gepard, Chieftain Marksman, Type 87, PGZ09 — a bug with reloading with external ammo belts has been fixed.
- Type 93 — the list of available channels has been fixed in the description of the NVD module.
- Begleitpanzer 57 — a bug has been fixed where in certain cases the commander’s gun override might not be available (report).
- A bug has been fixed with a missing trail from low level aircraft on the water’s surface in replays.
- The “Final Blow” battle award now operates correctly.
- A delay in switching between commander’s sight to the gunner’s sight has been fixed (rерort).
- FPS drop when firing from a ground vehicle with the hit camera enabled has been fixed.
The following information posted above originally comes from the game’s official website. War Thunder is out now for the PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms.