Update 1.24 has arrived for Watch Dogs Legion, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Ubisoft will soon release a new update to Watch Dogs Legion later today. On PS4 the version number is 1.24. Otherwise, this update is officially known as version 5.6.
Even though this update is mostly about bug fixes, the patch sizes are crazy big. Ubisoft posted the following patch sizes for each platform.
PS4: 26.6 GB
PS5: 3.2 GB
XB1: 23.8 GB
XSX: 40.2 GB
PC/Stadia: 25.98 GB
We will update the size info if this is a typo. However, this looks like these are the accurate sizes. You can read the rest of the patch notes posted down below.
Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.24 Patch Notes (Title 5.6)
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spiderbot Arena minimum player requirement to be 4 players. This fix reduces the minimum player requirement to the intended 2 players.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash under certain circumstances.
- Fixed missing visual effects on some UI highlights when hovering over them with a mouse.
- Removed the Cargo Drone from Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to recruit Operatives with the requirement of Season Rank 10 while having already unlocked Rank 10.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when signing out of the active profile while in the main menu of Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue where controller inputs did not register if a controller was activated after accepting an out-of-game invitation to start Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash.
Info taken above comes from the official Ubisoft website. Watch Dogs Legion is out now for the PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.