Update 1.67/1.69 has arrived for World of Warships: Legends, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developer Wargaming has now released a new update for World of Warships: Legends. The update should be now available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4 and PS5. Depending on what region you are in, the patch numbers on PS4 are versions 1.67 and 1.69. The PS5 patch number is simply 01.014.000.
The patch size is universal as every platform has to download a 4000 MB update. Maintenance for the update has already finished.
This update is huge because it adds the Element of Choice campaign. Loads of new rewards are available and gameplay balances and bug fixes have been made too.
You can check out the bug fixes and other changes for this update below.
World of Warships: Legends Update 1.67/1.69 Patch Notes
- The Shards map has been reworked: minimal time for enemy detection increased.
- The Star-Spangled Fleet project, rewarding USN Battleship Oklahoma, has been deprecated. You can now access it only if you have researched it, even if just a little bit.
- AP shell textures have been reworked, with AP tracers becoming more visible.
- Camera pointing upwards after your squadron takes off and you quickly look at the Tactical Map.
- Act of planes taking off sometimes removed the active fire animation (but not the effect) from aircraft carriers.
- Several cases of the camera going “inside” the landscape objects whenever your ship came too close to them.
- Focus frame sometimes disappeared when scrolling through Japanese Commanders in the Commanders menu.
- Fully Packed skill worked incorrectly for aircraft carriers: if the active component (sped up consumable reload) was deactivated while consumables were still reloading, it could result in timer reaching zero with consumables remaining unavailable.
If you want to see the full patch notes including balance changes and more, head on over to the official website. World of Warships: Legends is out now for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One.