Update 1.25 has arrived for World War Z: Aftermath, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Released a couple of days ago World War Z: Aftermath lets you experience all the zombie killing you love in First Person, now you will get a closer look at what the game is all about. This new update is full of fixes making the experience a lot smoother for new and veteran players. Besides the improved stability, the developers decided to do some balance changes to an enemy type trying to make it less punishing for players. Here’s everything new with World War Z: Aftermath update 1.25.
World War Z: Aftermath Update 1.25 Patch Notes
- Greatly increased damage taken from explosives and fire.
- Significantly increased damage taken from bullets.
- Rats’ health is now scaled based on the number of players (or AI) in a match. This means that rats will have less health if a player is playing solo without AI.
- Fixed some gameplay bugs that were causing an inability to progress in levels.
- Improved dynamic resolution behavior on next-gen consoles.
- Fixed Stamina Bar setting shown as inverted in UI settings.
- Improved button responsiveness.
- Fixed inability to move after getting grabbed in rare cases.
- Fixed characters videos getting locked after the update.
- Fixed several gameplay crashes.
- Fixed several connectivity issues.
These balance changes are a welcomed change to the game, now players will have an easier time dealing with this annoying enemy no matter if they are playing alone or with friends. The fixes and stability improvements will ensure a smoother experience for all players, so if you were experiencing connectivity issues or sudden crashes you are in luck.
World War Z: Aftermath is available now on PC, PS4, Xbox One. For more information regarding the update, visit the official World War Z Twitter page.