Update 1.02 has arrived for WRC 10 and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
A new patch has landed for WRC 10 on September 28th, 2021. This patch should now be available for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.
One major fix for this update is improvements to Steering Wheels if you are playing the game on PC. Other fixes include preventing crashes, game balancing, performance issues and more.
If your issue has not been fixed yet, it’s possible a solution will be remedied in a future update patch that’s to come. Anyway, you can check out the patch notes for update 1.02 below.
WRC 10 Update 1.02 Patch Notes
PC Only Fixes
Steering wheel issues
- Fixed an issue that would make players lost randomly the FFB of their Thrustmaster’s steering wheels if they paused the game.
- Fixed FFB on Fanatec steering wheels
- Fix on all Fanatec steering wheels with shift light
- Fixed Localisation for some steering wheel names
- Empty cursor tooltip shown on the press start screen
Fixes for All Platforms (PC+Consoles)
- Allowing Private Team access through WRC1 Category
- Fixed an issue with the Epic Stage of Rally Estonia (ES Kanepi) was interpreted as a SSS
- Fix issues when switching from a Manufacturer to a Private Team
- The difficulty of the Anniversary Events has been tweaked (required times have been increased from 10 to 30 seconds depending of the stages)
- Fix has been made on particles performances and spawn issues
- Switching camera in replay on some shakedowns
- Changing Tyres in Manufacturer Tryout
- Sound issue related to Fmod on PS4 and PS5 during long stages (i.e. El Puma/Chile) on PS4 and PS5
- Voice chat issues
- Fixed a crash when 8 players where in an Online Multiplayer issue (PlayStation 5 Only)
- Various polish & bug fixes
- Fix Clubs leaderboards display
- Fix the End User License Agreement (EULA) which could open at the wrong moment
- Update credits
- Fix on the Safe Area
The info taken above comes from the game’s Reddit page. WRC 10 is out now for the PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms.