Square Enix has revealed its full games lineup at the Jump Festa 2017 event. Fans will be happy to know there will be a Dragon Quest 11 stage.
- Dragon Quest: Monster Battle Scanner (Arcade) – Corner, Trailer, Stage
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional (3DS) – Corner, Trailer
- Dragon Quest X Online (Wii U, Wii, Windows) – Stage
- Dragon Quest XI: In Search of Departed Time (PS4, 3DS) – Stage
- Final Fantasy XV (PS4, XBO) – Playable, Trailer
- Hoshi no Dragon Quest (iOS, Android) – Stage
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix (PS4) – Trailer
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue (PS4) – Trailer
- NieR: Automata (PS4) – Trailer
- SaGa: Scarlet Grace (PS Vita) – Trailer
Dragon Quest 11 is arguably the biggest game in the lineup. A special stage show for the game will take place on December 17th. They say that new details will finally arrive one year after the game’s initial announcement.
Many of the game’s developers including Yuji Horii will be there. Hopefully more gameplay is shown and so we can see how development has been going. With Final Fantasy 15 already out, Dragon Quest 11 could be the next big JRPG to look forward to.