How to earn Teeth in Call of Duty: Ghosts Extinction Mode?
Teeth are a new form of currency that were recently introduced to Call of Duty: Ghosts’ cooperative gameplay mode, Extinction. These Teeth allow players to purchase upgrades in the game’s online marketplace called “The Armory”.
There are a few different ways that you can earn Teeth in Call of Duty: Ghosts Extinction.
Ways to Earn Teeth in Call of Duty: Ghosts Extinction
1. Complete a map (+1)
2. Complete a map with a Relic (+1 regardless of how many Relics are active)
3. Complete a map with a player that has never completed a map before. (+1)
4. Complete a map in Hardcore Mode (+1)
5. Take out 600 Cryptids (+1)
6. Earn one tooth when you reach rank 2,6,11, and 21 for the first time.
7. Reach a new prestige level (+1 for each level)
Extinction players will also have a chance to earn Teeth through a weekly Bonus Pool, where up to three Teeth are rewarded every week. Every time players destroy a Hive in Call of Duty: Ghosts Extinction, they will be awarded one of the Bonus Teeth.