Sony just held their second PlayStation State of Play video presentation and, though it was short, it contained some good information. Here’s everything you need to know from May 2019’s State of Play. If you want to know more about a particular announcement, you can click on the links provided. You can also watch the full video at the bottom of this article.
- A massive update is coming to Monster Hunter: World called “Iceborne” and it is launching on September 6.
- Isometric action game Riverbond is coming to PlayStation 4 this summer and will include a number of characters from other indie games, such as Shovel Knight, Enter the Gungeon, and Guacamelee!
- Sony is publishing Predator: Hunting Grounds, a new game by Friday the 13th: The Game developer IllFonic, which will come out sometime in 2020 for the PlayStation 4.
- The remake of MediEvil received the release date of October 25 this year.
- Animal-based survival game Away is being developed for PS4.
- A limited edition Steel Gray PlayStation 4 will be available as part of Sony’s Days of Play event this June.
- We finally got a new look at the upcoming remake of Final Fantasy VII, with more information to come next month.
Remember, Sony won’t be at this year’s E3, but the company does plan on releasing more State of Play video presentations throughout the year.