Bethesda has released update 1.6 for Fallout 4, which is set to support the upcoming Nuka World DLC and also includes some other interesting features. Among those is the fact that Codsworth will now be able to speak 300 new names, increasing the robot butler’s vocabulary.
While we won’t list all 300 new names that Codsworth can say here, they include names like Clint, Elaine, Harvey, Sherlock and Zach. You can check out the complete list by clicking right here.
One of the biggest new features that the update will be bringing is the addition of ExitSaves, which saves your game every time you exit to the main menu. Upon resuming the game from an ExitSave, the ExitSave will automatically delete itself and is supported in all difficulty modes.
The update also brings several bug fixes that you can check out below:
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed a crash related to targeting an enemy weapon while in VATS
- Fixed an issue where a Companion would become stuck walking and unable to run
- Fixed issue in “Mankind Redefined” to prevent the player from getting stuck in elevators while in Mass Fusion Building
- In “Boston After Dark” quest now completes properly when waiting for Old Man Stockton
- Fixed occasional issue where player would become permanently invisible
- Dead settlers can no longer be commanded or assigned to supply lines
- Fixed issue where deleting saved games would cause other saves to disappear
- Fixed occasional issues with activating mods that did not come from Bethesda.net
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations to Mods load order and browsing