Turn 10 has released a new update patch for Forza Horizon 3 on both the Xbox One and Windows 10. Several changes have been made in terms of gameplay and tweaks.
Turn 10 posted the patch notes over on the official Forza Horizon 3 website. Most changes have been made to the Windows 10 version of the game, although some improvements have been added to Xbox One as well.
– Fixed a performance issue on Windows 10 that caused stuttering with high or unlocked framerates on certain hardware configurations
– Improved stability on Windows 10
– Disable mouse move detection while driving
– The Windows 10 video options screen will no longer ask users to save when no changes have been made
– Additional options have been added to the Windows 10 Advanced Controller Menu. These include:
- o Steering wheel sensitivity
- o Invert Force Feedback
- o Centre spring scale
- o Damping scale
– Fixed a problem where pre-order cars and the Halo Warthog were not appearing in the Windows 10 version of the game for some players
– Logitech G27 is now registered correctly on Windows 10, so the correct default mapping will be applied
– All wheels with enough buttons have had the horn added to their default mappings on Windows 10
– Fix to dead zones for acceleration and braking axes on wheels
– Default mappings for all TX Racing Wheel variants
– Fixed a bug where custom input mappings would not save successfully
– The Social and Rivals tabs will now unlock for players with Xbox Live Silver accounts
– Fixed a bug where the racing line would sometimes disappear
– Controller hot swapping is now available. Players can switch between controllers/their keyboard whenever they choose (including the wheel)
– Various content fixes for cars
Turn 10 will continue to improve on the game in the near future. Not to mention there will be a lot of DLC for you to look forward to on top of that.
- This article was updated on:February 27th, 2018