Attack of the Fanboy
×
News

Gears of War 4 Fans Really Enjoy The Insane Difficulty

by Damian Seeto

gears4-cropped-760-760x427

Usually the hardest difficulty setting is something players avoid until they have played the game at least once. Gears of War 4 fans however want to play the hardest difficulty as soon as possible.

The Coalition Studio Head, Rod Fergusson, asked on Twitter this poll: “Quick Poll – Gears 4 Insane Difficulty. You want to earn it by beating the game or play it right away?

The results of the poll have ended and 6417 people voted overall. 63 percent of people want the insane difficulty right away while only the remaining 37 percent said that would want to earn it first.

This just goes to show us that Gears of War fans are fearless and they want to see a challenge in the single player mode as soon as they get the game. Many people that replied to Fergusson said they usually play Gears of War games on the hardest difficulty setting first.

You don’t have to wait too long in order to see new gameplay from Gears of War 4 as Microsoft will be showcasing it at next month’s E3 2016 event. We are sure to see more footage from the single player campaign. The game will be out on October 11th for the Xbox One console.

SHARE THIS
Say Something

Check out our Community Guidelines and Comment Policy.